locked up
what's the deal? it's saturday... i'm back in montreal... and i'm sitting at my dining room table with a mess of papers, my laptop and junk food spread across the table. can barely see the table any more. TWO WORDS: workterm report. BAH. So much for "relaxing" being back. The only relaxing day i had and probably will have until next weekend would be yesterday. Today and tomorrow will be "work on workterm report" day... Monday's gonna be "run around the city doing errands day"... Tuesday to Thursday just gonna be "the days of pain" as I will be getting my wisdom teeth extracted on Tuesday. I'm gonna be drugged and look like a chipmunk. Hopefully I'll be up and running with my work term report done by next Friday. So... pretty much, i'm gonna be locked up in my home for the next while with my slow 56k dial up internet. sucks so much... i was looking forward to spending time with people... don't look like that's gonna really happen.. *sigh*.. hrm.. someone wanna come over and feed me while i'm all drugged? :P... HAHA...
I better get to see more of the sun while i'm back.... don't like what theweathernetwork has to say about the next few days.... WHERE'S THE SUN??
2 Comments:
the sun? who needs the sun when I'M around hmmm?? hehehe
sounds like ur busy, but not as busy as me...i still have SCHOOL. haha and my dentist says i don't have to get my wisdom teeth out coz i have a big (big??) mouth. grm. big mouth.
Saturday, April 23, 2005 6:55:00 PM
Should have stayed in waterloo a little longer....plenty of sun....and rain...and snow?!?!?!
Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:48:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home