it's You i live for everyday

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

there and back again... refocus

a week and a bit in montreal... flew
wisdom teeth extraction... pain
no capacity to chew... hungry
may 2 start summer school term... sigh
being back in waterloo 'again'... different
changes and self-challenges... obedience
fine details and servanthood... excellence
vision, purpose and commitment... Jesus

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I don't know if you remember me, I'm Jenn...from Calgary. I came across your blog. I hope you don't mind me leaving you a comment. Its been a really long time since I've even talked to you...I don't even remember if I got to see you when I went to Montreal. Anyway, its good to know that you're doing well. Me...not so well. But its too late for that. GL with Waterloo. And congrats, because you sure came out an awesome person.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:05:00 PM

 
Blogger notasparrow said...

hey sorry we didn't end up hanging out one of those days, remind me to chill next time ;P you know how my memory is bro

Friday, May 13, 2005 1:49:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey herman! cool post! whens the next time you're back in town? are the wisdom teeth better yet? doesnt it feel good to eat? lol


-joelle

Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
b